2019 Jaguar I-PACE Models
If you are shopping for electric cars in Malibu, Jaguar I-PACE models stand out against rivals like the Tesla Model X. Take a look at each Jaguar I-PACE trim level to find out which configuration is right for you, then contact Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica to schedule a test drive this crossover SUV!
Jaguar I-PACE S – $69,500 MSRP
Key features of the entry-level Jaguar I-PACE model include:
- 18-inch 15-spoke alloy wheels
- LED headlights
- 8-way powered Luxtec front sports seats
- Two-zone climate control
- 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System
Jaguar I-PACE SE – $75,850
The SE has the same audio system as the S configuration, but adds safety and comfort upgrades
- 20-inch 6-spoke alloy wheels
- Premium LED Headlights with Signature Daytime Running Lights
- 10-way grained leather sports seats with memory settings
- Drive Package — Blind Spot Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go, High-Speed Emergency Braking
Jaguar I-PACE HSE – $80,500 MSRP
The HSE has the same audio system and headlights as the SE, with upgraded seats and driver assistance.
- 20-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels with Diamond Turned finish
- 18-way Windsor leather heated and cooled front sports seats with heated rear seats
- Driver Assist Package — Blind Spot Assist, 360° Surround View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist, High-Speed Emergency Braking
Jaguar I-PACE First Edition – $85,900 MSRP
The top trim level has the same headlights, seats, and Driver Assist Package as the HSE, but also includes a wide range of upgrades to interior luxuries and technologies.
- 20-inch 5 split-spoke alloy wheels in Technical Grey with Polished finish
- Performance — Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Surface Response
- Interior Finishes — Extended Windsor leather upgrade, suedecloth headlining, First Edition Gloss Charcoal Ash Wood Veneer
- Comfort — Heated steering wheel, four-zone climate control
- Technology — Head-Up Display, Jaguar Activity Key, configurable ambient interior lighting
- 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System
All 2019 Jaguar I-PACE Configurations
No matter which Jaguar I-PACE model you choose, Pacific Palisades drivers will have up to 51.0 cubic feet of cargo space, a fixed panoramic roof, and an interior packed with standard features including:
- Infotainment System — Touch Pro™ Duo touchscreens, and 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display
- Connectivity Features — Navigation Pro, InControl® Remote, and Connect Pro (Smart Settings, Pro Services, 4G Wi-Fi hotspot)
- Park Package — Park Assist, 360° Parking Aid, and Rear Traffic Monitor
In addition, every I-PACE comes with the same electric vehicle powertrain:
- Engine Specs — 90 kWh battery with up to 234 miles of range, 394 hp and 512 lb-ft of torque, and an acceleration rate of 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds.
- Performance Technology — All-wheel drive with twin electric motors, enhanced brake regeneration, Active Air Suspension, Dynamic Stability Control, and more.
Find Your Favorite Electric Vehicle in Santa Monica
Ready to take home this Jaguar SUV to Brentwood? Browse our inventory to find a Jaguar I-PACE for sale that has everything you’re looking for. You can also contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer to learn about how to charge the I-PACE, green vehicle tax incentives, and more!
More About Jaguar I-PACE Features
If you are shopping for electric cars in Malibu, Jaguar I-PACE models stand out against rivals like the Tesla Model X. Take a look at each Jaguar I-PACE trim level to find out which configuration is right for you, then contact Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica to schedule a test drive this crossover SUV! Learn More View Inventory Jaguar…
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE MSRP starts at $69,500 for the base S configuration. Moving up to the range-topping trim — First Edition — will cost you $85,900 starting MSRP. Each configuration offers over 230 miles of range on a full charge, plus luxury features that expand as you move up the line. Learn more about…