2019 Jaguar XE Interior Features
While the 2019 Jaguar XE is the cheapest luxury sedan in the Jaguar lineup, its interior features certainly aren’t cheap. Step inside the interior of the new Jaguar XE here at Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica, then compare the Jaguar XE vs. Jaguar XF to learn more.
Interior Design & Luxury Features
The 2019 Jaguar XE is a premium small luxury sedan that offers standard seating for up to five passengers. Its trunk measures 16.1 cubic feet, and its cabin cabin is sizable as well. Doubtless, the spaciousness of the Jaguar XE beats out the competition.
But Pacific Palisades drivers won’t just find a roomy cabin. The Jaguar XE interior also offers:
- Leather upholstery with contrast twin-needle stitching
- Soft-touch materials throughout
- 300 SPORT seats
- Chrome air vents
- Split-folding rear seats
- Heated front and rear seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Ambient cabin lighting
High-Tech Interior Features
The Jaguar XE interior is also made to keep you connected and entertained – even if you’re on the outskirts of Venice. Its high-tech interior surpasses that of the BMW 3 Series, with features that include:
- Meridian™ Sound Systems – Opt for an available 11-speaker, 380-watt Meridian Sound System, or upgrade to the available 17-speaker, 825-watt Meridian Surround Sound System with Trifield technology.
- Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ – Go with the standard 8-inch InControl® touchscreen, or opt for an available Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system. This upgrade comes with a 10.2-inch touchscreen interface – larger than your standard tablet device. And with InControl® Apps, you’ll be able to connect your smartphone directly to your touchscreen for access to features like Spotify, Tile, and Facebook.
- Connect Pro Package – Stay totally connected on the go with the Connect Pro Package with features like an integrated navigation system, Real Time Traffic alerts, a remote smartphone app, and a portable Wi-Fi connection.
Step Into the Cabin of the 2019 Jaguar XE Near Brentwood
The new Jaguar XE is on sale right now, as well as used Jaguar XE models near Brentwood at Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica. We’re conveniently located on Santa Monica Boulevard. We’re open each day of the week, and you can reach us now to set up a test drive!
More From Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica
Are you shopping for an electric car in the Malibu or Pacific Palisades area? It’s important to know the ins and outs of electric vehicle charging options and charging times in order to make sure you are making the right decision for your needs. There is a variety of charging plugs and ports, with a selection…
How much can the Jaguar F-PACE tow? The 2019 Jaguar F-PACE has a maximum towing capacity of 5,290 pounds. Learn more about towing performance and features Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica, your local authorized Jaguar retailer, then find out how you can purchase or lease the F-PACE near Pacific Palisades! Learn More View Inventory Jaguar F-PACE Towing: Engine Options You…
With great year-round weather, there are plenty of outdoor activities you can engage in when in the Malibu area. And if you like to explore while getting a workout, enjoying some of the best hikes in Malibu would be a great way to spend a day. From canyons to waterfalls and more, check out this…