2019 Jaguar XE Interior Features
While the 2019 Jaguar XE is the lowest-priced luxury sedan in the Jaguar lineup, its interior features certainly aren’t cheap. Step inside the interior of the new Jaguar XE here at Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica, then compare the Jaguar XE vs. Jaguar XF to learn more.
Interior Design & Luxury Features
The 2019 Jaguar XE is a premium small luxury sedan that offers standard seating for up to five passengers. Its trunk measures 16.1 cubic feet, and its cabin cabin is sizable as well. Doubtless, the spaciousness of the Jaguar XE beats out the competition.
But Pacific Palisades drivers won’t just find a roomy cabin. The Jaguar XE interior also offers:
- Leather upholstery with contrast twin-needle stitching
- Soft-touch materials throughout
- 300 SPORT seats
- Chrome air vents
- Split-folding rear seats
- Heated front and rear seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Ambient cabin lighting
High-Tech Interior Features
The Jaguar XE interior is also made to keep you connected and entertained – even if you’re on the outskirts of Venice. Its high-tech interior surpasses that of the BMW 3 Series, with features that include:
- Meridian™ Sound Systems – Opt for an available 11-speaker, 380-watt Meridian Sound System, or upgrade to the available 17-speaker, 825-watt Meridian Surround Sound System with Trifield technology.
- Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ – Go with the standard 8-inch InControl® touchscreen, or opt for an available Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system. This upgrade comes with a 10.2-inch touchscreen interface – larger than your standard tablet device. And with InControl® Apps, you’ll be able to connect your smartphone directly to your touchscreen for access to features like Spotify, Tile, and Facebook.
- Connect Pro Package – Stay totally connected on the go with the Connect Pro Package with features like an integrated navigation system, Real Time Traffic alerts, a remote smartphone app, and a portable Wi-Fi connection.
Step Into the Cabin of the 2019 Jaguar XE Near Brentwood
The new Jaguar XE is on sale right now, as well as used Jaguar XE models near Brentwood at Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica. We’re conveniently located on Santa Monica Boulevard. We’re open each day of the week, and you can reach us now to set up a test drive!
More From Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica
If you are shopping for electric cars in Malibu, Jaguar I-PACE models stand out against rivals like the Tesla Model X. Take a look at each Jaguar I-PACE trim level to find out which configuration is right for you, then contact Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica to schedule a test drive this crossover SUV! Learn More View Inventory Jaguar…
The entry-level 2019 Jaguar XE sedan has a starting price of $36,995 MSRP. Drivers in Malibu considering this model will be able to choose from eight different trim levels, which means you won’t have to compromise on the features and optional equipment you want in your luxury sedan. With rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive options, plenty of…
Looking for the best Santa Monica fireworks this Fourth of July? Whether you live in town or you want to plan a trip from Brentwood or Pacific Palisades, check out our recommendations for some of the best places to see fireworks shows on Independence Day and begin planning your night! Contact Us Santa Monica College Fireworks…