2019 Jaguar XE Interior Features
While the 2019 Jaguar XE is the cheapest luxury sedan in the Jaguar lineup, its interior features certainly aren’t cheap. Step inside the interior of the new Jaguar XE here at Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica.
Interior Design & Luxury Features
The 2019 Jaguar XE is a premium small luxury sedan that offers standard seating for up to five passengers. Its trunk measures 16.1 cubic feet, and its cabin cabin is sizable as well. Doubtless, the spaciousness of the Jaguar XE beats out the competition.
But Pacific Palisades drivers won’t just find a roomy cabin. The Jaguar XE interior also offers:
- Leather upholstery with contrast twin-needle stitching
- Soft-touch materials throughout
- 300 SPORT seats
- Chrome air vents
- Split-folding rear seats
- Heated front and rear seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Ambient cabin lighting
High-Tech Interior Features
The Jaguar XE interior is also made to keep you connected and entertained – even if you’re on the outskirts of Venice. Its high-tech interior surpasses that of the BMW 3 Series, with features that include:
- Meridian™ Sound Systems – Opt for an available 11-speaker, 380-watt Meridian Sound System, or upgrade to the available 17-speaker, 825-watt Meridian Surround Sound System with Trifield technology.
- Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ – Go with the standard 8-inch InControl® touchscreen, or opt for an available Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system. This upgrade comes with a 10.2-inch touchscreen interface – larger than your standard tablet device. And with InControl® Apps, you’ll be able to connect your smartphone directly to your touchscreen for access to features like Spotify, Tile, and Facebook.
- Connect Pro Package – Stay totally connected on the go with the Connect Pro Package with features like an integrated navigation system, Real Time Traffic alerts, a remote smartphone app, and a portable Wi-Fi connection.
Step Into the Cabin of the 2019 Jaguar XE Near Brentwood
The new Jaguar XE is on sale right now near Brentwood at Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica. We’re conveniently located on Santa Monica Boulevard. We’re open each day of the week, and you can reach us now to set up a test drive!
More From Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE MSRP starts at $69,500 for the base S configuration. Moving up to the range-topping trim — First Edition — will cost you $85,900 starting MSRP. Each configuration offers over 230 miles of range on a full charge, plus luxury features that expand as you move up the line. Learn more about…
The 2019 Jaguar XF Sedan is offered in five trim levels: XF Premium, XF Prestige, XF 300 Sport Limited Edition, XF Portfolio, and S. There’s also an XF Sportbrake Wagon. With so many options available, it’s easy for Malibu shoppers to find a new Jaguar XF at the right price. Learn more about the Jaguar…
The new Jaguar lineup has been attracting luxury car shoppers throughout Malibu, thanks to its impressive lineup of luxury features. With Meridian™ Audio and opulent cabin materials, Jaguar vehicles are hard to top. Regardless, Mercedes-Benz draws tons of support from Pacific Palisades drivers, and with good reason. With COMAND, Burmester Audio, and more, Mercedes-Benz vehicles are…