How to Charge a Jaguar I-PACE
Ever wondered how to charge an electric car? Electric vehicles like the all-new Jaguar I-PACE, give you the option of charging at home or at on-the-go at public charging points around Pacific Palisades. Learn more at Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica, then find a new Jaguar I-PACE for sale near you!
How Does Electric Car Charging Work?
Electric cars have a lithium-ion battery that powers the vehicle’s electric motor, and like any other battery, it needs to be charged after a while. The Jaguar I-PACE 90 kWh battery has up to 234 miles of range, so you could take a long day trip out of Santa Monica worry-free.
Things to know about I-PACE charging:
- Cabin climate, driving habits, traffic, and extreme temperatures can affect the charge level.
- The I-PACE charge point is located behind the driver-side front wheel arch, and when plugged in you can leave the vehicle to charge. It will stop charging when full charge is reached.
- The charging system is self-contained, so it’s safe to charge outside even in rain and snow.
- To save your battery, use the cabin pre-conditioning function while your I-PACE is still plugged in.
- While driving, Eco Mode helps preserve the I-PACE range by making changes to the vehicle’s performance systems, cabin temperature, and more.
Jaguar I-PACE Home Charging
When it comes to charging at home, you can either use a normal 120-volt domestic outlet, or you can have a Jaguar-approved home charger installed for faster charging.
- Domestic Socket Charger: Charging overnight can typically cover an average 30-mile daily commute.
- Jaguar Home Charger: Get 0-80% charge in 10 hours, or 100% charge in 12 hours.
- Cost to Charge: To estimate the cost of fully charging your Jaguar I-PACE at home, multiply the rate you are charged per kWh as indicated on your electric bill by 90 since the I-PACE has a 90 kWh battery.
Public Charging Stations Near Malibu
AC and rapid DC charge points are available at primo parking spots in public places like parking garages, gyms, movie theaters, and malls. DC chargers especially are a great fast charging option when you are out and about or departing for a long drive around Brentwood.
- The common 50 kW DC rapid chargers can provide 0-80% charge in 85 minutes.
- 100 kW DC rapid chargers offer a faster charge rate, delivering 0-80% charge in 45 minutes.
- Local charging points will be indicated in the I-PACE Navigation System.
Experience the I-PACE at Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica
Learn More at Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica
View Inventory Ever wondered how to charge an electric car? Electric vehicles like the all-new Jaguar I-PACE, give you the option of charging at home or at on-the-go at public charging points around Pacific Palisades. Learn more at Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica, then find a new Jaguar I-PACE for sale near you! How Does Electric Car Charging Work? Electric…
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE MSRP starts at $69,500 for the base S configuration. Moving up to the range-topping trim — First Edition — will cost you $85,900 starting MSRP. Each configuration offers over 230 miles of range on a full charge, plus luxury features that expand as you move up the line. Learn more about…
The 2019 Jaguar XF Sedan is offered in five trim levels: XF Premium, XF Prestige, XF 300 Sport Limited Edition, XF Portfolio, and S. There’s also an XF Sportbrake Wagon. With so many options available, it’s easy for Malibu shoppers to find a new Jaguar XF at the right price. Learn more about the Jaguar…