Jaguar Certified Pre-Owned vs. BMW Certified Pre-Owned
Jaguar and BMW are high-end European luxury marks, but which luxury Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) program is best? Find out here, and then make the trip to Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica, your Jaguar dealership near Brentwood.
- Warranty Coverage – If you choose a Certified Pre-Owned BMW, you’ll only get 5 years standard. The Jaguar Certified Pre-Owned program offers 7 years or 100,000 miles – whichever comes first.
- Deductible – In case of repairs, Jaguar offers its CPO models without any deductible. BMW CPO vehicles come with a $50 deductible.
- Special Financing – Certified Used Jaguar vehicles and Certified Used BMWs both come with special financing, which means you can take out a loan at lower financing rates than other used cars.
- Vehicle History Report – Jaguar and BMW both sell their CPO models with a comprehensive CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™, which includes previous owners, the vehicle’s maintenance schedule, and much more. This warranty is also transferable, in case you decide to sell the car before the warranty is up.
- Roadside Assistance – Both of these vehicles also come with 24/7 roadside assistance, which covers you in case your run out of gas around Brentwood, lock your keys in the car, need to fix a flat, or have to tow your car.
- Trip Interruption – Both Certified Pre-Owned programs also come with trip interruption reimbursement, which covers repairs, expenses, and rentals in case you’re out of town.
Take Home a CPO Jaguar at Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica
It’s clear that not only does the Jaguar Certified Pre-Owned program offer superior warranty coverage to the BMW Certified Pre-Owned program, it also offers a cheaper deductible. Still on the hunt for the best price on a used luxury car? Compare used Jaguar vehicles to used Porsche vehicles, or simply make use of our Jaguar CPO offers. Contact us today to learn more.
Related Posts from Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE MSRP starts at $69,500 for the base S configuration. Moving up to the range-topping trim — First Edition — will cost you $85,900 starting MSRP. Each configuration offers over 230 miles of range on a full charge, plus luxury features that expand as you move up the line. Learn more about…
The 2019 Jaguar XF Sedan is offered in five trim levels: XF Premium, XF Prestige, XF 300 Sport Limited Edition, XF Portfolio, and S. There’s also an XF Sportbrake Wagon. With so many options available, it’s easy for Malibu shoppers to find a new Jaguar XF at the right price. Learn more about the Jaguar…
The new Jaguar lineup has been attracting luxury car shoppers throughout Malibu, thanks to its impressive lineup of luxury features. With Meridian™ Audio and opulent cabin materials, Jaguar vehicles are hard to top. Regardless, Mercedes-Benz draws tons of support from Pacific Palisades drivers, and with good reason. With COMAND, Burmester Audio, and more, Mercedes-Benz vehicles are…