Jaguar Certified Pre-Owned vs. BMW Certified Pre-Owned
Jaguar and BMW are high-end European luxury marks, but which luxury Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) program is best? Find out here, and then make the trip to Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica, your Jaguar dealership near Brentwood.
- Warranty Coverage – If you choose a Certified Pre-Owned BMW, you’ll only get 5 years standard. The Jaguar Certified Pre-Owned program offers 7 years or 100,000 miles – whichever comes first.
- Deductible – In case of repairs, Jaguar offers its CPO models without any deductible. BMW CPO vehicles come with a $50 deductible.
- Special Financing – Certified Used Jaguar vehicles and Certified Used BMWs both come with special financing, which means you can take out a loan at lower financing rates than other used cars.
- Vehicle History Report – Jaguar and BMW both sell their CPO models with a comprehensive CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™, which includes previous owners, the vehicle’s maintenance schedule, and much more. This warranty is also transferable, in case you decide to sell the car before the warranty is up.
- Roadside Assistance – Both of these vehicles also come with 24/7 roadside assistance, which covers you in case your run out of gas around Brentwood, lock your keys in the car, need to fix a flat, or have to tow your car.
- Trip Interruption – Both Certified Pre-Owned programs also come with trip interruption reimbursement, which covers repairs, expenses, and rentals in case you’re out of town.
Take Home a CPO Jaguar at Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica
It’s clear that not only does the Jaguar Certified Pre-Owned program offer superior warranty coverage to the BMW Certified Pre-Owned program, it also offers a cheaper deductible. Still on the hunt for the best price on a used luxury car? Compare used Jaguar vehicles to used Porsche vehicles, or simply make use of our Jaguar CPO offers. Contact us today to learn more.
Related Posts from Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica
Are you shopping for an electric car in the Malibu or Pacific Palisades area? It’s important to know the ins and outs of electric vehicle charging options and charging times in order to make sure you are making the right decision for your needs. There is a variety of charging plugs and ports, with a selection…
How much can the Jaguar F-PACE tow? The 2019 Jaguar F-PACE has a maximum towing capacity of 5,290 pounds. Learn more about towing performance and features Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica, your local authorized Jaguar retailer, then find out how you can purchase or lease the F-PACE near Pacific Palisades! Learn More View Inventory Jaguar F-PACE Towing: Engine Options You…
With great year-round weather, there are plenty of outdoor activities you can engage in when in the Malibu area. And if you like to explore while getting a workout, enjoying some of the best hikes in Malibu would be a great way to spend a day. From canyons to waterfalls and more, check out this…