Luxury Car Care
If you’re considering a new Jaguar luxury vehicle, or if you’ve recently purchased one, you probably know that your investment requires special consideration in the car maintenance and cleaning department. Learn about the products and services available to help care for your luxury car. In doing so, drives around Malibu won’t take an unnecessary toll on your vehicle.
Exterior Car Maintenance
Whether you are grabbing sushi or taking a day trip to Manhattan Beach, when you drive your car, it is inevitably going to get a little dirty. Below are some tips that can help to remove dirt and grime without damaging your car’s finish.
- Dirt Removers: Bugs, road tar, and other detritus can stick to your car’s finish. Find a good bug and tar remover, like McKee’s 37 Road Kill Bug Remover and avoid damaging your paint.
- Avoid the Car Wash: Those moving brushes and city water can make a mess of your finish. Instead, spend an hour or so at home with filtered water and a high-quality car wash solution for the best results.
- Specialty Waxes: Depending on your paint finish, you’ll need a wax that can bring out its best attributes. Meguiar’s makes some of the most well-respected products on the market, including those specially formulated for dark or light-colored finishes.
- Use the Right Pads: Talk to a car-care specialist about the best pads for cleaning paint, glass, tires, and wheels, so you get the shine you want without spots or scratches.
Interior Car Maintenance
Taking care of your vehicle’s interior is just as important as taking care of its outside. Keep your vehicle looking brand-new with these tips on keeping the inside of your car in top condition.
- Wood Trim: Cleaning agents made for plastic can leave an unsightly film on your wood trim. Instead, consider a cleaner and polish made specifically for the vehicle’s purpose and finish.
- Leather Surfaces: Use a leather cleaner and conditioner for your dash and seating surfaces to keep them supple and healthy. Remember: there are separate products for solid and perforated materials, so make sure you’re using the right formula in order to avoid having cleaner stuck where it shouldn’t be.
- Carpeting: Keeping the carpets clean and free of wear requires mats made to fit your make and model, as well as regular use of a high-powered vacuum. You can use those available at your local car wash or, to be sure you aren’t transferring debris from someone else’s car, get one of the many portable options available.
Get Jaguar Car Care and Luxury Car Service Near Venice
Contact us at Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica to learn more about our dealer specials and why you should service your vehicle with us. Then, visit us to explore our extensive inventory of Jaguar models near Pacific Palisades and Brentwood.
Latest Tips from Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica
Are you shopping for an electric car in the Malibu or Pacific Palisades area? It’s important to know the ins and outs of electric vehicle charging options and charging times in order to make sure you are making the right decision for your needs. There is a variety of charging plugs and ports, with a selection…
How much can the Jaguar F-PACE tow? The 2019 Jaguar F-PACE has a maximum towing capacity of 5,290 pounds. Learn more about towing performance and features Hornburg Jaguar Santa Monica, your local authorized Jaguar retailer, then find out how you can purchase or lease the F-PACE near Pacific Palisades! Learn More View Inventory Jaguar F-PACE Towing: Engine Options You…
With great year-round weather, there are plenty of outdoor activities you can engage in when in the Malibu area. And if you like to explore while getting a workout, enjoying some of the best hikes in Malibu would be a great way to spend a day. From canyons to waterfalls and more, check out this…